A synonym for a modern fresh, fruity and full-bodied wine. Quercus wines are a perfect match for Mediterranean dishes, featuring diverse seasonal ingredients – the essential components of a healthy diet.
Quercus Rose has a light pink color, but a full and decided taste taking us to the world of raspberries, currants and cherries. Incredibly refreshing.
Colour: light pink
Aroma: An intense fruit-forward character – from raspberries to currant and cherries.
Taste: full-bodied, fresh with a pleasant acidity and a long finish
Awards: Sommelier Wine Awards 2016 – bronze medal
- Wine growing area: Brda
- Position of vineyards SW, E, S
- Form of vineyards: terraced
- Altitude: 120-220 m
- Training system: single Guyot
- Spacing: 5,000-6,000 vines/ha
- Age of vineyards: 10-40 years
- Soil type: marl, sandstone
- Climate: sub-Mediterranean, a mixture of warm sea air and influence of cold Alpine winds
- Variety: 100 % Merlot
- Harvesting: exclusively handpicked grapes
- Fermentation:100 % in stainless steel at T=18°C
- Maturing:100 % in stainless steel