An indigenous variety from Brda. Field flowers, a rich body and an almond finish. Over the centuries, heroic winegrowers have tenaciously terraced the steep marl slopes below the little village of Krasno to plant their vines. This unique land produces distinctly mineral authentic wines, with a character only found in Slovenia’s Goriška Brda region.
- Grapes: 100% Sauvignonasse
- Color: yellow with a golden hue
- Aroma: The well-known and unique aroma intertwining field flowers, elderflower, almonds and pine needles.
- Taste: Mineral freshness, full body with complex aromas and a long almond finish.
- Food pairing: Shrimp, grilled vegetables, and chicken with lemon.
- Aging potential: up to 3 years
- Serving temperature: 46 – 50 ˚F
- Fermentation: 100% in stainless steel at 57°F
- Maturing: 100% in stainless steel, 6 months »sur lie«
- Alcohol by volume: 13,5% vol.
- Acids: 5,14 g/l
- pH: 3,3
- Residual sugar: 3,5 g/l