Krasno Red blend
Over the centuries, heroic winegrowers have tenaciolusly terraced the steep marly slopes below the little village of Krasno to plant their vines. This unique land produces distinctly mineral authentic wines, with a character only found in Slovenia’s Goriška Brda region.
- Origin: Brda wine-growing area
- Form of vineyards: terraced
- Altitude: 80 – 200 m
- Climate: sub-Mediterranean, a mixture of warm sea air and cold Alpine winds
- Grapes variety: Cabernet franc (40%), Cabernet sauvignon (30 %), Merlot (30 %)
- Harvesting: exclusively handpicked grapes
- Fermentation: 100 % stainless steel
- Maturing: in big wooden barrels (60 HL) for 12 months.