The intermingling of Pinot Noir and Chardonnay create intense flavor combinations.
- Colour: its antique pink is further enriched by warm golden hues. Delicate and slowly moving bubbles are almost tireless.
- Aroma: An outstanding blend reveals a subtle bouquet taking us to a gentle red fruit and citrus aroma.
- Taste: Satin-like texture with a clear raspberry aftertaste. A freshness that lingers.
- Food pairing: A refined aperitif, or a perfect match to sushi, grilled salmon, and duck.
- Serving temperature: 42.8-46.4 °F
- Wine growing area: Brda
- Site: E, NE
- Vineyard area: 3 ha
- Vineyard shape: terraced
- Altitude: 80 – 200 m
- Vine training: single Guyot
- Spacing: 4.000 – 5.000 vines/ ha
- Vineyards aged: 10 – 25 years
- Type of soil: flysch, marlstone, sandstone
- Climate: sub-Mediterranean, a mixture of warm sea air and cold Alpine winds
- Fermentation: 100% in stainless steel containers
- Secondary fermentation: in bottles
- Maturing: 36 months “sur lie”
- Grapes: 60 % Pinot Noir, 40 % Chardonnay
- Parameters Alc. by volume: 12 % vol
- Acids: 7,65 g/l
- pH: 2,99
- Residual sugar: 10,5 g/l