A classic method sparkling wine with a touch of Rebula which gives it a distinctive character.
- Colour: Fine bubble chains, aristocratic gold.
- Aroma: Complex and elegant, citrus and floral notes dominate with a layer of bread crust underneath.
- Taste: A harmonious blend of fruit and bright acidic structure with a rich, lingering finish.
- Food pairing: A pre-dinner drink, or with roast pork, grilled turkey or chicken, and marinated fish dishes.
- Serving temperature: 42.8-46.4 °F
- Wine growing area: Brda
- Site: E, NE
- Vineyard area: 3 ha
- Vineyard shape: terraced
- Altitude: 80 – 200 m
- Vine training: single Guyot
- Spacing: 4.000 – 5.000 vines/ ha
- Vineyards aged: 10 – 25 years
- Type of soil: flysch, marlstone, sandstone
- Climate: sub-Mediterranean, a mixture of warm sea air and cold Alpine winds
- Fermentation: 100% in stainless steel containers
- Secondary fermentation: in bottles
- Maturing: 48 months “sur lie”
- Grapes: 50 % Chardonnay, 30 % Pinot Noir, 20 % Rebula
- Parameters Alc. by volume: 12,5 % vol
- Acids: 5,29 g/l
- pH: 3,22
- Residual sugar: 8 g/l