Made for connoisseurs. Straightforward and elemental.
- Colour: Yellow-green and gold – its nature, interweaving freshness and maturity, is revealed at first sight. Fine and subtle bubbles are vivid and tireless.
- Aroma: Complex and charming dried fruit aroma with a bread crust touch. Its distinct minerallity and pronouced citrus-like freshness are definitely persuassive.
- Taste: A sophisticated palate consisting of pastry and white fruit as well as harmonic minerality that culminates in a long finish.
- Food pairing: The racy fruit and minerals pair nicely with shellfish and oysters, and cuts through rich cheeses and heavy cream sauces.
- Serving temperature: 42.8-46.4 °F
- Wine growing area: Brda
- Site: E, NE
- Vineyard area: 3 ha
- Vineyard shape: terraced
- Altitude: 80 – 200 m
- Vine training: single Guyot
- Spacing: 4.000 – 5.000 vines/ ha
- Vineyards aged: 10 – 25 years
- Type of soil: flysch, marlstone, sandstone
- Climate: sub-Mediterranean, a mixture of warm sea air and cold Alpine winds
- Fermentation: 100% in stainless steel containers
- Secondary fermentation: in bottles
- Maturing: 60 months “sur lie”
- Disgorging: by hand
- Dosage: 0 g/L – Brut Nature (no sugar added), zéro dosage
- Grapes: 50 % Chardonnay, 30 % Pinot Noir, 20 % Rebula
- Parameters Alc. by volume: 12,5 % vol
- Acids: 7,28 g/l
- pH: 2,92
- Residual sugar: 3,6 g/l