Avia Pinot Grigio
This wine is a perfect example of the quality of the fruit being produced from the Collio region. Fresh white peach and river stone notes intrigue the nose. On the palate this wine pours forth fresh green apple flavors filling the mouth with fresh crisp acids inviting lighter fare in shellfish, grilled seafood, chicken, and would be exceptionally charming with a buttery alfredo pasta! On or off premise a very versatile and enjoyable wine. This is 100% Pinot Grigio crafted from grapes grown in the famous Brda region in the Collio border area.
- Geographic origin: Goriska Brda in Slovenia
- Height above sea level: 80 – 200 m
- Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Fermentation: 100 % in stainless steel
- Maturation: 100 % in stainless steel