Traviata Pinot Grigio
Traviata Pinot Grigio is a pleasant full bodied wine. The wine has a straw yellow color with a pinkish hue. The bouquet is reminiscent of ripe pear, grapefruit, pineapple and cinnamon. A crisp white wine that is medium to full bodied, with a clean finish. Versatile wine with broad range of food pairings. Great with chicken and grilled fish and dishes with garlic and thyme. Highly recommended winner at the table. A great symphony of flavors.
- Geographic origin: Goriska Brda in Slovenia
- Height above sea level: 80 – 200 m
- Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Fermentation: 100 % in stainless steel
- Maturation: 100 % in stainless steel