A synonym for a modern fresh, fruity and full-bodied wine. Quercus wines are a perfect match for Mediterranean dishes, featuring diverse seasonal ingredients – the essential components of a healthy diet.
Quercus Chardonnay is straightforward, light and refreshing.
Colour: straw yellow
Aroma: A wide range of aromas – from apple, melon, peach to pineapple.
Taste: Smooth and full-bodied with a velvety finish.
- Wine growing area: Brda
- Position of vineyards: SW, S, E
- Form of vineyards: terraced
- Altitude: 80 – 200 m
- Vine training: single Guyot
- Spacing: 4,000 – 5,000 vines/ha
- Age of vineyards: 10 – 30 years
- Soil type: marl, sandstone
- Climate: sub-Mediterranean, a mixture of warm sea air and influence of cold Alpine winds
- Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Harvesting: exclusively handpicked grapes
- 100 % in stainless steel
- 100% in stainless steel, 6 months »sur lie«
- Malolactic fermentation: none