Colliano Sauvignonasse is a premium wine of a pleasant and full taste. Its aroma is reminiscent of elder flowers, almond and pine needles. In the mouth, the wine is tastes smooth it is medium-bodied and pleasantly warm. Its after taste recalls the characteristic aroma of almonds and biscuit. Colliano Sauvignonasse complements deliciously home-made minestrone stews, tomato salad, scampi, spiced fish dishes and grilled spiced vegetables. We highly recommend pappardelle with scampi, courgettes, raisins and pine nuts.
- Geographic origin: Goriska Brda in Slovenia
- Height above sea level: 80 – 200 m
- Variety: Sauvignonasse 100%
- Fermentation: 100% Stainless Steel
- Maturation: 100% Stainless Steel