Colliano Cuvee Red
Winemaker "DARINKO RIBOLICA" has married three red varieties well known to all. With the softness of Merlot, blended with the fruity scent of Cabernet Franc, and finished with the body and structure of Cabernet Sauvignon, this wine awakens the palate and transports you to a charming memory of vine covered hills and warm nights. Aged in oak barrels, all three varietals merge to produce a complex and delicious new world style.
- Geographic origin: Goriska Brda in Slovenia
- Height above sea level: 80 – 200 m
- Variety: 40 % Cabernet franc, 30 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 30 % Merlot. Harvest: manual
- Maceration: All the varieties are macerated separately.
- Fermentation: 100 % stainless steel
- Aging: French oak
- Finger lakes International Competition – bronze medal