Avia Cabernet Sauvignon
Historically this is one of our most popular varietal wines. A beautiful aroma of blackberry, currants, herbs and spices with toasted oak notes marry well for a great overall impression. This is a wine of depth and rich full bodied flavors. Great with hard cheeses, roasts, steaks and grilled mushrooms.
- Geographic origin: Goriska Brda in Slovenia
- Height above sea level: 80 – 200 m
- Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Fermentation: 100 % in stainless steel
- Maturation: 50 % in stainless steel 50% French Oak